Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beautiful baby Girls - Emerson and Harper

This past weekend Shawn and I drove down to Fredericksburg so that Emerson could have a few introductions, Miss Harper and Shawn's Grandma. I'll post later on how much joy it brings me to see my Grandma and Shawn's Grandma becoming Great-Grandmas, but for now I'm going to focus on two beautiful babies that were destined to be friends.
 
In college I had the privilege of living with 5 girls for my last two years of school. Although living in a house with that much estrogen floating around had it's challenges, it truly was a blessing and the summer after college I had the privilege of witnessing several of them become wives. Since then, three of the married, no pressure to the ones that haven't, have journeyed into parenthood and although I have not been able to meet my friend Rebecca's, who is now expecting a little boy, daughter and did get to meet Megan's beautiful daughter, Harper, this weekend. (I'm looking forward to the day that we can bring all the babies together!)
 
It seems like only yesterday that we were talking about our weddings, staying up way too late and eating way too many packets of fun dip and now we are both blessed with the greatest joy that is motherhood. Words can not even describe how happy it made me to see our daughters together and I look forward to many more play dates in our future!
 
Hope you enjoy these gems as much as I do!







 



Holding hands.
 
Daddies and their Daughters

Can you guess what Emerson is doing?? Poor Harper. Haha.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment