Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two Months Old




















I feel like I am going to write this in every blog post, BUT time really does fly by! Even after having long days with a semi-fussy baby, I can honestly look back and say, where did the time go?? It's hard for me to believe that two month ago today I was holding our girl for the very first time and now I'm watching her sleep after getting her big girl shots. It's amazing, exciting and kind of sad all at the same time. I love watching her grow, but I know that time is just flying by!
 
 
 
So here is what we have been up to as of lately. Nugget is LONG, we're in the 82 percentile, meaning some of her 0-3 month clothes already don't fit and she is more comfortable in 3 month clothing. I'm already having to pack away clothes, is this real life? She is wearing size 1 diapers, but there are times that I feel like the diaper wasn't there at all based on the explosiveness of her BM's...thank goodness for Oxy-Clean! Our little girl is thriving off of Mommy's milk, she weighed 11 pounds and 4 ounces at the doctor, but isn't loving the bottle. We are going to have to work on that this month since Mommy has her first day back to work exactly 1 month from today. Sweet girl loves to sit in her bouncy seat and look at her friends mouse, owl and hedge hog. She also tried her swing for the very first time today and seems to be a fan. We like to read and take naps, most days, and this Mommy gets to sleep 6-8 hour stretches at night, so that makes me very happy! Our little lady has also discovered her tongue and loves to stick it out and make funny faces. She really is such a doll and we couldn't be more in love.

And as for her shots...I think it was harder for Mommy than for Emerson, but thanks to my Dad being there it made the big event so much easier. Emerson did great, but I'm not going to lie, the girl has a set of lungs on her.

Here are some pictures from the doctor's office. Our girl is getting so big!



Safe in Papa's arms before the shots.
Happy Tuesday Friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment