Sunday, October 12, 2014

10 Months Old

Double digit months! Our sweet girl is growing and exploring her world more than ever these days and between all the crawling and cruising, it's hard to keep up! This weekend has been really busy. Sweet girl is a popular one and she went to 2 First Birthday Parties on Saturday (her true 10 month birthday and then we were at the Pumpkin Patch this afternoon. Needless to say she is a girl on the go and we love that she has been so adaptable to our busy lifestyle.

A couple pictures from celebrating at our friend Harper's party.




And of course some Pumpkin Patch Pictures.




























With all that being said Em is such a good baby. She loves crawling, climbing the stairs (thanks Daddy), cruising around all the furniture, looking out the windows, clapping, waving, blowing kisses, giving headbutts (once again thanks to her Daddy), giving high-5's, eating...the list could go on. She weighs roughly 20 pounds, is still wearing size 3 diapers and fits best in 12 month clothing. I have a feeling that the knees in a lot of her clothes are going to be really worn. The girl loves to crawl and she can move; I'm definitely thanking myself for being a head of the game and putting up those baby gates a couple months a go. Sweet girl is still breastfeeding 5 times a day and eating 3 meals. As I said before she loves to eat. Some of her favorites are cheese, grapes, carrots, beef stew and chicken pot pie. I have been so impressed with her eating and hope that she grows to enjoy food as much as we do. Her favorite restaurants are Panera Bread, where so devours the Macaroni and Cheese, and Cracker Barrel, where she enjoys a good sweet potato and Chicken 'n' Dumplings! Nugget still is not the biggest fan of getting her diaper changed or changing clothes, but she is starting to enjoy her swim lessons again. As for sleep, we have been struggling a bit and have had a few long nights and surprisingly I feel more tired now that I did when I was up feeding her multiple times a night as a newborn. I'm thinking she is teething again, she still only has two teeth, so hopefully this is a just a hiccup in the sleep department and she will be back to her good sleeping habits again soon!

Here's our lone 10 month picture. We were so busy running around that we didn't snap a picture on her true birthday and Nugget was too busy watching football to sit still this evening before bed, so bed head and a Redskins sweatshirt is what we got!

















No comments:

Post a Comment