October Jog/Walk update: So far, 23.5 miles done with our Little Luda! Almost half way to my goal as of yesterday. We better kick it into high gear if we are going to make it!
Size: This week Nugget is measuring about 16.7 inches and weighing in around 3.75 pounds. From here on out I should be gaining roughly a pound a week and approximately half of that goes to the baby. Our sweet baby now has toenails, fingernails and real hair of which I am hoping he or she has a head full of. Little Luda's skin is becoming soft and smooth.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to guess 20-22 pounds. I'm feeling as if I am really starting to, "pack on the pounds," mainly because my belly just feels heavy and of course because the number on the scale keeps rising. As always though, I am OK with whatever the number is, as long as we are both healthy.
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mixture of both.
Gender: Everyone I'm around still says boy. I'm even starting to have patients' parents tell me I was having a boy. With that being said we have 2 months until we know the gender for sure and I am getting so excited! I just can't wait to hold our Little Luda!
Movement: The crazy movement continues and I wouldn't have it any other way. We are still having aggressive movements and on Monday Shawn made the comment that our Little Luda was trying to bust out of Mommy's tummy. Although I know that is not the case, it sure did feel like it!
Sleep: Still not getting the best sleep, so I guess my body is really trying to prepare me for the arrival of our little blessing.
Cravings: My love for pringles (or any chip/cracker) has been rekindled. I'm also still addicted to chocolate milk/hot chocolate and banana's, especially with peanut butter. For breakfast one day this week I have pancakes with crunchy peanut butter, bananas and a drizzle of honey, it was delicious!
Symptoms: I'm tired most of the time and my body just feels more achy, especially when I have been running or doing a lot of physical activity. I still have heartburn, but it's tolerable and I get cramps in my legs several mornings out of the week. With that being said, I really am feeling great!
Best Moment of the Week: Saturday evening we went to a Murder Mystery party that one of my co-workers hosted. Shawn and I had such a good time and Shawn was thrilled about his role as the MURDERER. It was an early 1800's theme and the entire evening was a blast! Here's a picture of us at our house before the party, the schoolteacher and the prospector.
Tomorrow is Baby Shower #1 for Little Luda, we're so excited we can hardly sleep!
Happy Friday! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment