Monday, December 8, 2014

Nuggets Birthday Week

I can hardly believe that the time has come to celebrate Em's birthday week! It seems like just yesterday that I was "running" to the hospital thinking that I was in labor, only to be sent back home to wait a few more days for our Nugget's big debut. I feel like I have so much to say, that I am going to have to write a little bit each day, so here goes!

This year has been quite the adventure. There have been moments of fear, anxiety, exhaustion, but also moments of laughter, pure joy and tons of love. I can not begin to put into words all that I have learned, and am still learning, since becoming a Mom. God has truly stretched me and taught me more through my tiny human than I ever thought possible. I said before, but He has given me just a glimpse of the love that He has for us by allowing me to love and raise our sweet girl.  I have had to hit my knees and lean on the cross more than ever before and I am glad to say that God has been faithful. He has brought me through the harder days of being a Mom and is teaching me to appreciate the small moments. I admittedly can be so hard on myself, to a fault, and I am slowly learning that God chose me to be Em's Mom, knowing my strengths and weaknesses, and that with His guidance, we will work and hope to raise a little woman after His own heart.

Happy Birthday Week, my Love!
Thank you Em for being the sweetest, most loving, perfect daughter for me. 
I love you to the moon and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment