Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tomato Baby


Along: 19 weeks

Size: Luda Bean is the size of a heirloom tomato. Baby is roughly 6.0 inches long and weighing roughly 8.5 ounces. This week many of sweet baby's senses are beginning to develop as the brain is designating areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch. Baby is starting to make more controlled and conscious movements, which hopefully means that we will really start feeling our sweet Luda Bean moving around here soon. 


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still hanging out at about 10 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are definitely more comfortable. Jean are still a bit baggy, but it's much better than having to use a hair tie for my regular jeans. 

Gender: I'm still guessing girl. So far we have had mixed reviews on whether we are having a boy or girl. I feel like as time goes by I may get a stronger feeling one way or the other, but for now, I'm just loving having our sweet Luda Bean snuggled safe on the inside. 

Movement: Still feeling flutters and hoping for bigger movements this week. I'm really looking forward to Shawn being able to feel the baby move and I know he is too!

Sleep:  No complaints here.

Exercise: Still staying active and keeping my legs moving as much as possible.

Cravings: The other night I had such a hard time deciding on my snack. At this point it is not the cravings that are getting me, but that everything sounds good. Right now I am thinking about peanut butter (something we don't eat because of Em's allergy), carrots and dark chocolate. 

Symptoms: I have had heart burn almost everyday this week, but it's been tolerable. I have also had a lot of cramping in my legs and feet. I'm dreading the morning that I wake up with full blown cramps in my calf muscles, but it's sure to happen since it happened a lot when I was pregnant with Em. 

Best Moment of the Week: This has been a short "week" since I put out my last post Sunday, but Wednesday was definitely a good day. Shawn was at home with us all day, so we just spent the day lounging around together and relaxing. Emerson adores her Dad and I love seeing them snuggle together and play together. She is definitely a Daddy's girl. 


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment