Tuesday, August 11, 2015

20 Months Old

My sweet girl, you're twenty months old! I can hardly believe it. I honestly feel like every month you grow you get sweeter and sweeter and I love how your personality is sprouting before our very eyes. You make us laugh, you make us cry, but mostly, you make us proud. Proud to be your Mom and Dad and blessed to have been given the duty to raise you. You are absolutely the most perfect daughter for us and I love getting to live life through your eyes.

20 months old and still the best snuggle buddy.

In just a few short weeks, before your next "month" birthday, you're going to be a BIG SISTER. This is a whole new role for you, but I know that you are going to be amazing. You are going to love having a sweet baby to care for and give kisses to. To hug, hold and rock and I can't wait to see the two of you grow up together, hand in hand, partners in crime, the ultimate friends.

So full of life! <3


Always, remember that Mommy loves you. She loves you just the way you are. She loves you because you are you. And even though things are going to be different, I want you to know that I will never stop loving you. You are my first blessing, my first reason to be called Mommy, my first love at first sight and even though my time with you is going to be different, my love for you will only grow stronger.

I love you little lady,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment