Friday, August 28, 2015

39 Weeks

There was a moment in time that I was so positive that I was going to have the baby early, that I didn't think I was going to make it to write this post, but sure enough...here we are! Just over 39 weeks pregnant, 6 days until our due date and so, so ready to meet our little Miss or Mister. Shawn's Daddy leave starts this weekend and with the full moon on Saturday, who knows maybe Luda Bean will make the big debut a little earlier than big sister did. She came 1 day before her due date, so I guess all I can hope for is that we don't go over our due date.


With that being said, I had an appointment with my OB this morning and there has been some labor progression. Yay! We did schedule an indication date, just in case, so if Bean does decide to run over his/her EDD then we will be inducing on 9/8/15. I however, don't think we are going to get that far and am really praying that we go on our own. My heart rate, blood pressure and weight were all "great" this morning. Baby was measuring just as he/she should and our little one's heart rate was nice and strong.

As excited as I am, there is still a part of me that is more nervous about this labor than my first. I think it's the added worry of our sweet girl and making sure that she is being taken care of before we rush off to the hospital. We do however, have a list of people to call when labor does start and I know that she will be well taken care of while we are working to bring her brother or sister into the world. Everyone is so excited to meet our Luda Bean and we just can't wait to find out if we are having a daughter or son. 6 days and counting!

Along: 
39 Weeks, 2 days


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
36/37 Pounds

Gender: 
????????????

Movement: 
Still quite the active one, but I'm definitely starting to notice more sleep/wake cycles.

Sleep: 
Has been pretty great...and I'm heading for a nap as soon I finish this post.

Ever since I can remember I've been popping those buttons! Haha. Evidence of the growing belly.
Cravings: 
Sweet, tart and salty. Basically anything. Today's specialty....a spicy chicken sandwich and frosty!

Symptoms: 
My muscles are just sore. Legs, abdominal. The extra weight is definitely starting to take it's toll.

Best Moment of the Week:
We have had a lot of fun day dates with our girl, but the Air and Space Museum has been the best! She even got to go again today with her Granny and Papa!









Hopefully the next time I am writing it will be about our Luda Bean's BIRTHday! 
Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Ash





No comments:

Post a Comment