With 2016 underway I am excited to start this first full year as a Mom of two. The end of last year brought a lot of challenges for me, with the most important being trying to navigate being an engaged and loving mother to two beautiful babies. It was difficult and I definitely had my share of Mommy highs and lows, but I am excited to start fresh in 2016. A whole year of learning and exploring and growing as a follower of Christ, a Wife and a Mother. So, Let's do this 2016!
Here is a our sweet 4 month old, today is his official 4 month birthday! [What?!]
He's so happy despite being sick for the last week with a cough and bronchiolitis. Prayers for continued healing of our little man and no fever would be greatly appreciated! He's getting better and better each day, but it's still no fun seeing your little man not feeling his best.
Sweet boy is such a joy bringer. I think it's smile, it's infectious, and since he hardly ever fusses [except of this week of illness] I think he may grow into quite the charmer. I have a feeling he will be using his charming skills to get him and his sister out of a few messes since they are already so smitten with each other.
With each day that passes our little man grows and changes. I'm trying to cherish all the little things he does. Like the first rollover [YAY!], first real laugh, holding that head up like a big man and reaching for toys. He's such a sweet boy and I just love being his Mom.
Here's to discovering more and more about being a BOY Mom in 2016!
...in other news...I ran my first postpartum 4 miler today! I was super slow, as usual, but I did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment