Last week we finally went to Bean's 1 year appointment. I know, bad Mom. Summer literally slipped right by us and now we are half-way through October which means it's basically Christmas. I've yet to set out my Fall decorations and with our big family trip to DISNEY right around the corner, I'm wondering if I should skip the leaves and move on to Christmas trees. I can tell you my Husband would not be disappointed if he came home from work to Christmas lights and jingle bells. He's already taught our girl all the words to, "Santa Clause is Coming to Town," so I have a feeling, she would be pretty excited as well.
And now...our Bean...
22 lbs, 14 ounces
31.25 inches long
Size 4 Diapers
Mostly 18 & 18-24 month clothing
 |
| Captain Bean at his Birthday Bash last month! |
It's official, he is moving and grooving! He is getting more steady on his feet and loves chasing his sister around. Pushing his shopping cart is definitely one of his favorite things to do and it gives him a little bit of speed when running at his sister's heals. He loves to wave, smile and then play shy with the ladies, but doesn't mind showing off his muscles either. He's already a football fan, throwing up his touchdown signal and loves giving himself praise with lots of clapping. Dada, Mama and Bye-bye are his only words, for now, but he still does lots of, "talking." He points at everything, loves playing with bouncy balls and gets so excited when we go to the playground to swing. Most of the time he wants to be down and on the move, but he'll let us snuggle him every now and then.
So now we have it, a toddler and a preschooler. Both loving life and making our world so much brighter. She's our superhero and he is totally her sidekick and I have a feeling that when the two of them really start working together, they are going to be one dynamic duo!
No comments:
Post a Comment