Fourteen months old today and taking the "Little Brother" role on by storm. Just today he was poking at his big sister while she was napping trying to wake her up. He thinks she is the coolest thing and most days she's ok with that. The boy is doing his best to keep up with her, which is no easy task because she is a fire cracker. He's walking all over the place and his one of his current favorite activities is climbing the stairs, hence the bruises on his forehead. Maybe it's a boy thing or maybe it's a second child thing, but I swear he falls more than his sister ever did! He remains, in my opinion, the sweetest boy, although if he is in a clingy mood, meaning he just wants Momma, he can be a bit of challenge. He's a Momma's boy, for sure, and I'm not complaining. He gives the best kisses and when he flashes that sweet smile my heart explodes. I love when he plays shy with the ladies and snuggles up under my chin. He's pointing, "talking," and I swear he has his first song lyric, "Let it Go!" He's the perfect little man for our family and I am so thankful that he is ours. Happy 14 Months Bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment