Friday, November 1, 2013

34 weeks && our GORGEOUS maternity photos!

33 weeks 2 days, Photo by Abby Grace Photography

Along: 34 weeks and 1 day! Little Luda is the size of a Cantaloupe!

Size: This week Little Luda is weighing about 4 3/4 pounds and is just about 18 inches long! His or her fat layers are started to fill out which is making him or her rounder and will help with temperature regulation once the Big Day arrives! Our Nugget's nervous system is continuing to mature along with his or her lungs. Good news, if our Nugget were to be born between 34 and 37 weeks he or she may have a few short term health problems, but in the long-run will most likely do just as well as a full term baby! Of course as I always say..bake, baby bake! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I 'm going to go with 21-22 pounds


Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mixture of both! I really do love dressing my baby bump, which as of now is stretch mark free! (I probably just jinxed myself.)

Gender: We are definitely starting to get anxious to find out whether or not we are going to have a son or daughter. There is an overwhelming amount of little boys running around in our friend pool, with the newest addition being added just this morning, so with that being said, we are bound to have the girl! Only time will tell!

Movement: Still staying super active! At times is can be a little uncomfortable, but I am not complaining about the awesome feeling of having Little Luda move around in my belly!

Sleep:  Can't complain about sleep this week. It's been pretty good and I've been able to grab a few naps here and there which have been really helpful.

Exercise: For the month of October I wanted to jog/walk 50 miles. Although I did not reach that goal, moving and working have taken it's toll on my outdoor time, I did manage to go for 37.5 miles this month. I'm still really pretty great when I'm jogging/walking, so as long as my body lets me I plan to keep on moving. We've signed up for a 5K in Fredericksburg next weekend, so I'm excited to "run" another race with our Little Luda!

Cravings: Sweets, which has been perfect with Halloween! And I also have fallen in love with plain yogurt and granola. Shawn suggested we eat that instead of cereal and it has been a big hit for me and Little Luda.

Symptoms: Heart burn wasn't as bad this week, but it is definitely still an issue, especially on nights that I work. My back has been pretty achy and I'm starting to feel pretty tired most of the time. 

Best Moment of the Week: On Sunday Saturday Shawn and I got to go and take our maternity photos at a farm out in Leesburg. My roommate from college, Abby, is a photographer and although she typically sticks to weddings and engagements, she willing took our photos for us. I've only seen a few sneak peeks, but from what I have seen they are absolutely GORGEOUS! Abby is so talented and I am so blessed to have someone in my life to capture this special moment for us. Here is a link to her blog with a full post of our shoot! Check her out, she's pretty awesome!



Photo by Abby Grace Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment