My sweet pumpkin (or basketball, as most people seem to think I am smuggling some sort of sporting equipment these days)...you can come ANY day now. Your Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you and the anticipation is starting to drive us crazy!
| I'm really going to miss my bump! It's my favorite accessory! |
Along: 37 weeks and 6 days! We're just about the size of a leek. (Since I know we will be super busy tomorrow, I decided to go ahead and update today!)
Size: Our Nugget is weighing in at about 6.8 pounds and is roughly 19.75 inches long. He or she has mature organs that are ready for life outside the womb! Yay! 38 weeks, was the goal after our little stint at the Birthing Inn a week and half ago, so we have made it and I'm pretty sure we are going to pass it!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 26 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Most days I am wearing maternity jeans and a maternity top. I figure I only have a few more weeks to rock the maternity wardrobe.
Gender: We are literally DYING to find out! 2 weeks give or take!
Movement: Enjoying every bit of it, because I know I am going to miss it once it's gone.
Sleep: Sleep has bee pretty bad which means I am officially preparing for sleepless nights with the babe.
Exercise: I was being a good patient and not running as to make it to 38 weeks, but since that is tomorrow, I think I may bring out my running/walking/jogging shoes so we can get this show on the road! ; )
Cravings: I'm eating smaller meals, but much more frequently. As of late I have been craving all things cinnamon which explains the cinnamon sugar pretzel and homemade snicker doodles we baked last night!
Symptoms: I'm definitely nesting. We went crazy in the kitchen yesterday baking and I have been going around the house making sure everything is just right for when Little Luda arrives. I even jumped the gun and put out our Christmas decorations, which I think is justified since Thanksgiving seems to be a little later than normal this year. I've also been have "contractions." Not sure if they are real or braxton hicks, but based on the fact that I was still only 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced on Monday, I'm going to go with braxton hicks.
Best Moment of the Week: On Saturday Shawn and I did a little shopping and went to see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire. We had such a good day together. Just enjoying the two of us. As each day passes we get more and more excited to meet our little blessing, which makes us cherish each day even more, because we know that things will never be the same and that are lives will forever change, in a good way, once we hold our precious baby for the first time!
Size: Our Nugget is weighing in at about 6.8 pounds and is roughly 19.75 inches long. He or she has mature organs that are ready for life outside the womb! Yay! 38 weeks, was the goal after our little stint at the Birthing Inn a week and half ago, so we have made it and I'm pretty sure we are going to pass it!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 26 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Most days I am wearing maternity jeans and a maternity top. I figure I only have a few more weeks to rock the maternity wardrobe.
Gender: We are literally DYING to find out! 2 weeks give or take!
Movement: Enjoying every bit of it, because I know I am going to miss it once it's gone.
Sleep: Sleep has bee pretty bad which means I am officially preparing for sleepless nights with the babe.
Exercise: I was being a good patient and not running as to make it to 38 weeks, but since that is tomorrow, I think I may bring out my running/walking/jogging shoes so we can get this show on the road! ; )
Cravings: I'm eating smaller meals, but much more frequently. As of late I have been craving all things cinnamon which explains the cinnamon sugar pretzel and homemade snicker doodles we baked last night!
Symptoms: I'm definitely nesting. We went crazy in the kitchen yesterday baking and I have been going around the house making sure everything is just right for when Little Luda arrives. I even jumped the gun and put out our Christmas decorations, which I think is justified since Thanksgiving seems to be a little later than normal this year. I've also been have "contractions." Not sure if they are real or braxton hicks, but based on the fact that I was still only 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced on Monday, I'm going to go with braxton hicks.
Best Moment of the Week: On Saturday Shawn and I did a little shopping and went to see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire. We had such a good day together. Just enjoying the two of us. As each day passes we get more and more excited to meet our little blessing, which makes us cherish each day even more, because we know that things will never be the same and that are lives will forever change, in a good way, once we hold our precious baby for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment