Thursday, June 12, 2014

Our 4th Anniversary

This year, more than ever I am thankful for the man God made for me. It's hard to believe that another year has gone by, but I am blessed to be able to say that it has been a year filled with so much love and joy. Shawn and I have had to learn to juggle being married and being parents and keeping things in the right order has been what has made this year so much fun. As much as we love our daughter, and will love whatever number of children that Lord blesses us with, we have to love each other first, because when it's all said and done we don't want to loose us while raising them. I'm a daughter of the King first, a wife second and mother third and I'm thankful that my Husband lives life with the same priorities. We don't always get it right, but we strive to keep things in that order and I'm so blessed to be on this journey with my Best Friend. 

To the one that knows my stories, warms my feet, takes my side, ignores my quirks, finishes my sentences, soothes my worries. To the one that makes all my days better and makes me a better me! Happy Anniversary! I love you babe, the best is yet to come!

First Picture Together - August 2006
Engaged - 2009 
Married - 2010
Just the 2 of us - 2011
Expecting - 2013
Family of Three - 2014

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Y'alls story is amazing and covered in Christ's love. We enjoy following you on your blog. Happy four years Ludeker family! Matt and I had a blast at y'alls wedding- hard to believe that was four years ago today. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete