I can not believe we already celebrating Miss Em's half birthday. Time is literally flying! One of my co-workers made the comment to me, "the days go slow (or nights), but the years fly!" This statement is proving to be very true already.
Our sweet girl is just that, so sweet. She is coming out of her shell more and more everyday and I love when she gives me glimpses of her personality. She loves to snuggle and be close, but is Miss Independent and can lay and play alone, keeping herself entertained. She is rolling all over the place, front to back, back to front and is even starting to scoot around. We lay her down one way and she has tossed and turned a thousand different ways before finding the perfect position, which is usually on her belly. She puts herself to sleep, which is awesome, and we love listening to her talk herself into her dreams. She does "push-ups" and has pushed herself up on her knees a handful of times. It's so exciting watching her grow and I have a feeling she is going to take off before we know it! She has almost mastered sitting up and can sit unassisted for a couple minutes. She loves to laugh, give kisses, go to swim class and run/go for walks with Mommy and Daddy.
We had her 6 month doctor's appointment today, so here are the stats:
Weight: 16 pounds 5 ounces
Height: 27 5/8 inches
Diapers: 3's
Clothes: 3-6 (some), 6 months, 6-9 months and 9 months
Tonight is the night that we try big girl food! We have been just having Mommy's Milk up until now and I am so excited that we have made it 6 months EBF! (Exclusively Breast Fed) Nursing has been such a special time for me and the Nugget and I hope that things continue to go smoothly in that department! I'll post an update on the food situation next week!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Tonight is the night that we try big girl food! We have been just having Mommy's Milk up until now and I am so excited that we have made it 6 months EBF! (Exclusively Breast Fed) Nursing has been such a special time for me and the Nugget and I hope that things continue to go smoothly in that department! I'll post an update on the food situation next week!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment