Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday, Princess!


























Our girl turned 3 yesterday. THREE! It's been three whole years since the doctor first laid her on my chest and I can still remember the way it felt. Her squishy, little body, so fresh and new. I can remember the way Shawn hesitated before proudly announcing, It's a girl. I can remember it like it was yesterday, but at the same time it seems so long ago. The sweet baby I once held is now a full, blown, energy filled, adventure loving little girl. She is full to the brim of life and I hope she never looses her spunk. She is so brave, so kind and absolutely beautiful. She is funny, smart and so sassy. I love every bit of her and I know she is going to make a mark on this world. She already has in my heart. Happy Birthday, sweet girl. Keep moving mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment