Size: Little Luda is the size of a Spaghetti Squash coming in at about 11 inches and weighing around 1 pound! Our babies lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct and tiny tooth buds are developing beneath out baby's gums.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think it is funny that I keep writing weight loss, because I don't think I will be loosing any pounds for quite some time. With that being said I believe I have gained between 7-8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I have been doing some looking at maternity clothes because I anticipate having to buy some soon. Everything I look at seems so, "maternity," if that makes sense at all. I having a feeling that post-pregnancy I will not be buying anything with an empire waist. With that being said, I'm still able to make most of the items in my closet work, but pants definitely feel more comfortable if I use the hair-tie trick to get them together.
Gender: I keep asking Little Luda, but no news yet.
Movement: This has got to be my favorite thing about being pregnant. I love laying down or sitting back and just feeling Little Luda move around in my belly. There really isn't any better feeling in the world.
Sleep: The nights I work are tough. I tend to have more trouble sleeping during the day, but when I do sleep, I sleep deep, so I'll take what I can get.
Cravings: I've had a major sweet tooth this week, so ice cream (especially soft-serve with rainbow sprinkles) and chocolate covered raisins are hitting the spot. And then of course there are the stables, fruit and anything cold to drink. I'm hungry ALL the time, so food in general is my craving.
Symptoms: Heartburn, exhaustion, a really small bladder and muscle cramps, especially in my calf muscles.
What I'm Thankful For: With us moving into our friends basement we don't have a cable box downstairs. Not having the distraction of hours of recorded TV shows to watch has been really nice for both Shawn and I. We've eaten meals outside, gone for more walks and Shawn has been playing his guitar more, which I love. I can't wait to watch him play music and sing to Little Luda when he or she arrives.
Best Moment of the Week: We had our pre-drywall meeting for our townhouse this week! It's crazy to think that things are moving so quickly. Soon we will have our delivery date and then before we know it we will go to closing. Time is flying!
| First picture in the Baby's room. |
| Love this guy. |
Hello there! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!
ReplyDelete