Thursday, August 29, 2013

I may not know what a Rutabaga is, but I do know I love my 25 week baby bump!

Along: 25 weeks! Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Rutabaga!

Size: Little Luda is 13.5 inches long and weighs roughly 1.5 pounds. Our Nugget's body parts are starting to become more proportional  and fat is continuing to fill in his/her wrinkled skin. Our Nuggets hair is also starting to grow more and is developing texture and color. Here's to a chunky baby with lots of hair!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: The official number as of yesterday is 11 pounds. I'm starting to feel more round these days, but don't get my wrong, I'm loving it!


Maternity Clothes: I went shopping with my Mom this past Sunday and she stocked me up for the fall! I'm so excited to rock out some of these maternity clothes, but for right now, it's still a mix of both!

Gender: 15 weeks until the big reveal!

Movement: This is my favorite part of pregnancy and I have a feeling I'm really going to miss the feeling I have when our Nugget moves around in my belly. From here on out I have to do kick counts, 10 after breakfast and 10 after dinner. As much as this Nugget moves, this shouldn't be a problem, but it still makes me a little nervous. Here's to hoping Little Luda stays just as active as always. 

Sleep: It's hit or miss, but I'm thankful for what I get. Putting a pillow between my knees and a longer pillow by my side definitely seems to help.

Cravings: Spinach salads, tomatoes, fruit, waffles/toaster strudels, anything with cinnamon and anything cold.

Symptoms: Heartburn, leg pain and abdominal pressure...my belly seems to be growing at lightening speed!

What I'm Thankful For: I could probably say this every week, but I'm so thankful for Shawn. He has been such a great support to me throughout this pregnancy and I couldn't ask for a better man to call my Husband and Baby Daddy! We've been under a lot of stress as a couple, having a baby and purchasing our first home at the same time hasn't been the easiest thing, but he is handling it all with such ease which keeps me calm in the more stressful moments. He is constantly calming my fears and reminding me that although we may not have it all together, God does. Plus he talks to our Baby, love feeling him or her move and tells me how beautiful I am everyday. What more could a pregnant wife ask for??

Best Moment of the Week: This week has been full of excitement. On Friday, our Nephew came home to be with his Mom and Dad. On Sunday afternoon we had lunch at my Grandma's, spent time with family, Mom took me shopping for maternity clothes and showed me the Nursery her and my Dad (and Melanie) are working on. Sunday evening we had a fish fry and celebrated ETHAN CHRISTIAN LANGE and on Monday we walked through our townhouse. The Lord has definitely blessed us and although I don't feel deserving, I am so thankful to have such a loving Heavenly Father.

No official bump picture this week, but here are a few shots of little Luda's nurseries. Mom and my cousin Melanie are doing such a good job in the nursery at my parents house. Maybe I'll have to hire them to make our nursery just as special! ; )

Love this angel already!
Granny's favorite flower!



Little Luda's Nursery! This will be our first house project come October.
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:37-39



No comments:

Post a Comment