We're headed to the West Coast, so this is coming a day early!
Along: 17 weeks
Along: 17 weeks
Size: This week Luda Bean is measuring 5.1 inches and weighing roughly 5.9 ounces, the size of an Onion. Sweet baby is mastering skills like swallowing, sucking and blinking and may even have a spell of the hiccups. Our Little Lady had the hiccups ALL the time, it was such a funny feeling, but we of course loved every movement, so maybe Luda Bean will be the same way...we shall see. Fat is also starting to form under sweet baby's skin. This helps with the temperature change from inside my womb to the outside world, but also with Luda Bean having chunky cheeks and thighs to squeeze once he or she arrives. I love me a chunky baby!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to say around 8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I started wearing some maternity shirts because I am in that middle stage of, "Is she pregnant or still working loosing the baby weight from the first go around." They are also more flattering than trying to wear a shirt that just isn't made to cover a baby bump. So far so good on the bottoms, but I definitely packed some maternity pants for the end of our trip.
Gender: I don't have a definite feeling one way or the other. Maybe after our 20 week ultrasound I"ll be more decisive!
Movement: I'm starting to feel the early flutters, which is so fun. I'm definitely looking forward to when Luda Bean is really moving and Shawn and our Little Lady can feel it too!
Sleep: Still sleeping great. I started getting cramps in my legs a couple nights ago, which happened the first go around too, so I'm just trying to make sure I drink plenty of water and stay hydrated, especially as we head into summer!
Exercise: We got in a few runs this week, but I'm really hoping to get to run and explore CA at some point. Maybe it will just be from the comfort of our hotel gym.
Cravings: I'm really loving bacon, carrots and chips. Really anything crunchy.
Symptoms: I honestly can't complain and other than the growing belly (which I love), I feel pretty much the same!



No comments:
Post a Comment