Along: 15 weeks
Size: Baby is the size of a navel orange measuring approximately 4.0 inches and weighing 2.5 ounces. At this point Baby Bean is starting to grow head on his/her head. I'm really hoping for a head full of hair this go around! Baby also still has lanugo covering his or her body for protection from sitting in amniotic fluid. He or She could also be sucking his/her thumb around this time. Maybe we will catch that at the next ultrasound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Between 5-6 pounds. I figure I will gain roughly a pound a week.
Maternity Clothes: I had to use the hair tie trick on a pair of jeans the other day, but for the most part, my clothes are still fitting, just differently.
Gender: I think we are going to have another girl. I'll be happy either way. Of course we would love to have a son and daughter, but the big focus is a healthy baby. I think it will definitely be harder for us to wait this time around, but I know that big delivery day will be so much more sweet with us not knowing the baby's gender.
Movement: None yet, waiting patiently. Or not so patiently.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this past week. Em had a great week of sleeping, which means Mommy did to and I have even had a few days where I didn't NEED a nap. It's great to feel productive and let me tell you, there is no one more productive than a Mom during nap time!
Exercise: I am so thankful for this beautiful week. I was at home over the weekend, so I was able to get a few runs in on the treadmill and with the great weather Me and Em have been outside for walks multiple times. I even got a solo run in thanks to the Hubs!
Cravings: I still don't feel like I have any true cravings.
Symptoms: I've felt great this week. I have had few nights with heartburn, but nothing that a few Tums couldn't handle.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to enjoy the outdoors again has been so good for me, and Shawn and Em too. We are loving all the fresh air and outdoor family time!
It's hard for me to believe that we are getting to do this all over again. I feel so blessed to be carrying another tiny human in my belly and am honored that I will get to be the Mommy of another baby boy or girl. These times in my life have been some of the most precious and am beyond grateful to be experiencing them again and for Em to be a Big Sister! God is good.
It's hard for me to believe that we are getting to do this all over again. I feel so blessed to be carrying another tiny human in my belly and am honored that I will get to be the Mommy of another baby boy or girl. These times in my life have been some of the most precious and am beyond grateful to be experiencing them again and for Em to be a Big Sister! God is good.


No comments:
Post a Comment