Along: 23 weeks!
Size: This week baby boy or girl is the size of a large mango, weighing over a pound and coming in at 11 inches long. The best part of this week is that our Luda Bean can feel me dance and I'm he or she likes it because Big Sister loves to dance, listen to music and sing! Blood vessels in our sweet baby's lungs are developing to prepare them for breathing and baby is starting to become familiar with loud noises. Hopeful baby gets used to lots of loud laughter and squealing!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to guess between 15 and 17 pounds.
| They say a "large" mango, but this is the biggest one I could find. |
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to guess between 15 and 17 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: My maternity bottoms are starting to fit better now. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, but it does mean that I am not constantly pulling my pants up.
Gender: I'll probably start taking a pole in the next couple weeks. While I was pregnant with our sweet girl we got everyone to guess her gender and Due date. No one got it exactly right, but we had some close guesses. Maybe we'll give out a prize if someone can guess everything exactly right this go around.
Movement: I am starting to feel tons of movement, yay! But Bean definitely likes to play hide and seek when I am trying to get someone else to feel his/her kicks and rolls.
Sleep: Still doing pretty good on the sleep. This week has been a little different for us all. Our sweet girl went to stay with her Papa and Granny from Thursday until Tuesday because I was working quite a bit, so on the days that I was at home I was able to sleep in and take naps without having to worry about when she was going to wake me from my slumber. Don't get the wrong idea though. We stayed at my parents all weekend, so I didn't go that long without seeing my girl.
Exercise: This week I have been pretty active. We ran a 5K on Sunday, it took me a bit longer than normal, about 37 minutes, but I ran the first 1.5, walked .5 and then finished up the rest. It felt great and I love that I have been able to keep moving so far this pregnancy. Slow or not!
Symptoms: I have a spider vein that is started to show up on my calf. It popped up toward the end of my first pregnancy, but wasn't very visible. It doesn't bother me, but I am going to look into wearing some compression socks, especially when I am running or at work. Other than that, some general aches and pains and heartburn, I am feeling great.
No comments:
Post a Comment