Along: 25 weeks!
Size: Bean is measuring about 13 1/2 inches and weighs roughly 1.5 pound. Fat is starting to form on our sweet baby and he or she is starting to grow more hair. I love a baby with rolls and a head full of hair, so bring it on!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go to the doctor next week, so we will have an official number then. I also have my glucose tolerance test. Hoping I pass this thing the first time around, but I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. I have been a bit of a piggy this pregnancy with sweets being my go to.
![]() |
| In case you are wondering...the belly button is out! haha |
Gender: There are a lot of people thinking boy...only time will tell!
Movement: By far my favorite part of being pregnant. We were trying to get Big Sister to leave her hand on my belly long enough to feel the baby move, but she's a little impatient. If we ask her to feel the baby, she quickly moves her hand from my belly to touch her own and sweetly say, "baby." I reassure her that she of course is my baby, but that only Mommy has another baby in her belly. I don't think she gets it yet, but it still is the sweetest.
Sleep: Big sister has been sleeping great, so Mommy has been too. The Lord has also been blessing me with energy and I have actually been able to use nap times to have Mommy time rather than just sleep it away. I love feeling productive, so I'm hoping that the energy continues.
Exercise: I'm still having leg pains, so it's a bit harder to keep the legs moving, but I'm working to get out and have at least 3-4 intentional walks/jogs.
Symptoms: I pee a lot (thankfully not in the middle of the night), have leg cramps/back cramps and heart burn, but I honestly feel pretty darn great. I'm trying to remind myself, that although I may not be having the picture perfect pregnancy with weight gain and being AS active as I want to be, that my body is growing a baby and that's a pretty awesome deal.
Best Moment of the Week: This week has been pretty darn incredible. We were able to spend time with our friends from Texas, we may or may not be praying that they move to Virginia, and we took Em camping for the first time with Shawn's side of the family. We had one of those weekends that we didn't want to end. Here are a few pictures from our camping adventures.



![]() |
| Just over 24 weeks pregnant. |
![]() |
| My sleeping beauties. |

Fun at the road side zoo. Em may or may not have eaten some of the goat food...
and then demolished some ice cream.











No comments:
Post a Comment